WordPower has helped many clients improve communications with their customers, raise their profiles and build relationships. Some examples are:
- Royal New Zealand College of GPs: Work included developing and implementing a media plan for the nationwide digital postcards’ campaign which resulted in excellent coverage across television, radio and print media, which influenced National and Labour policy in the runup to the election; writing and editing the monthly e.magazine GP Pulse; communications plans, social media.
- Halo Communications: Communications plans and writing for this consultancy which included work for Wellington Water and Kāpiti Coast District Council.
- Massey University, Wellington: work included media liaison to promote the activities and achievements of Massey students and academic staff. All achieved good coverage in media such as Dominion Post, Timaru Herald, Stuff; and specialist art, design and lifestyle media such as Urbis, Idealog and Mindfood. Media releases which were also featured on Massey’s website include: Massey lecturers capture sounds of Antarctica and an industrial design student redesigns docking tool.
- Communications and marketing for Expressions, Upper Hutt’s civic theatre and art gallery. Work included promoting exhibitions such as Bohemians of the Brush and events such as the Queen’s Birthday Jazz Festival.
- Communications and marketing for www.theprow.org.nz, including consultation with key user groups, story selection, developing curriculum resources in consultation with teachers, launching the website, media liaison and conducting public workshops.
- Publicity for exhibitions at the Nelson Provincial Museum resulting in good local and national media coverage and good exhibition attendances.
- Annual marketing plans for the Marlborough District Libraries from 2001 – 2011, with initiatives including: a regular newsletter, customer satisfaction survey, initiating and editing monthly page in community newspaper and redeveloping the libraries’ website.
- Focus groups with reports and recommendations to better meet the needs of customers for the Marlborough District Libraries and the Tasman District Libraries.